Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's a Banger: Multiple Party Fouls


CRAB Nation we have a lot to discuss within the few thousand pixel's here. With one of the CRABs embarking on a quest this upcoming week, (in which he will pursue further domination) we decided to have a CRABtogether before he set sail on the bloody wicked seas of courage. Within our time sea-dwelling, multiple party fouls were given or recognized. Barbossa (future name change coming? stay tuned) was given the responsibility of inviting all CRABs over for a time of clawing and ballin, but failed to remember to invite FAG team member DiCrabrio. I myself received an invite and of course MAD team member Crabitz was already at the tank. For not inviting Leo, Crabtain receives a party foul. Enjoy that Sharp's, Cpt.

Next I will be dealing with my party foul, quite an honest mistake, honestly. I witnessed a dog defecating in the street today, and rather than stopping the dog (somehow) I turned to fellow FAG team member Leo D. and chuckled. Because of my foolishness, Leo ran over the stink with the truck and rather than drowning the smell, he intensified it. The doo doo was stuck on the back trailer tire, which followed me throughout the forest and as I winced in pain and regretted I ever mad eye contact with the little pooper. The sharp's is mixed with vanilla coke and is quite cold.

The third party foul and possibly the biggest of the post, was Leo DiCrabrio's failure to attend a planned CRAB hangout. The other three CRABs were chillin in the tank and DiCrabio says he'll be there, only never to show up. Hope the Sharps goes down smoothly.

The final is Len Crabitz's disgusting gesture; dropping 4 perfectly good burger buns on the ground. Shake and bake len, shake and bake. Hope your sharp's is warm when you drink it and you get sick, tool.

PACE from the CRABs because we're all chillin right now.



They aren't just hanging with us because we were in the same movie, they're hanging with us because they want to be us

3 comments:

DiCrabrio said...

Well said sir, I couldn't agree more with this group of party fouls. This sharp's is not too bad (Wink).

Crab Pitt said...

Horse manure on my party foul just saying.

Len Crabitz said...

quite possibly the most delectable batch of sharps yet, bring on the party fouls