Monday, June 27, 2011

Back On Track: Parkour on Tour





Today my fellow funny guy and I embarked on yet another free-running adventure. Before my eyes was a new course, a course unseen by all but the eyes of God and a few campers. As I did my stretching I looked to my left, took note... then to my right, and took note. Not much playing ground for a CRAB fresh off the D-L, so I had to make due with my new android ankle and some old tricks. I started off with a dub-kick, nothing impressive, but managed to work myself into a tree downslide to kick-out, followed later by a handstand toe-clap. You've got to remember land lovers, I'm working with a robotic ankle constructed by Dr. Gero. Anyway, I passed the dimly lit torch to my F.A.G bro DiCrabrio, who glanced at me from a distance, squinted his eyes and began to walk away. Honestly I thought he had given up on the sport, until I saw what no CRAB has seen. So many activities I had to take notes on my iphonepad. First, a double kick, followed by a Tree Split Hand Grab and a Dirt wall run. An seemingly injured DiCrabrio, also fatigued, then performed possibly his greatest feat; a 360 under flag, setting the torch and almost the world on fire. A great day in the world of free running, what an art. Not to mention Goldblum was inducted as the 1st honorary CRAB today.

God Bless Everyone, Don't get your crabbies in a bunch!
PACE- J.G.

1 comment:

DiCrabrio said...

Well done sir, I too thought myself to be a tad injured, but I'd say we both went above and beyond our wildest expectations yesterday. Can't wait till next week when we try the dreaded hoppity hop one more time..