Saturday, July 2, 2011

Introducing Crab Pitt!




Ello Blokes,
Us, as a unit, have decided to formally introduce to you, a change in the CRAB body. CRAB Crabtain Barbossa has expressed his desire to permanently change his name to Crab Pitt earlier this evening. With the support of his fellow MAD member Crabitz as well as getting a nod from both myself and DiCrabrio, this marks the first and possibly only ever CRAB name change. From now on, Crab Pitt will be referred to as so, but if we accidently called him Crabtain, we beg your pardon and hope you will be forgiving. Welcome Crab Pitt with an ice cold sharp's and a good ol fashioned sing-a-long.

3 comments:

DiCrabrio said...

I'm so happy for ya Mr. Pitt, you seem like a new person buddy boy. Love that the picture is of me and you from back in the day, Good times...Goodtimes.

DiCrabs Out.

Ps. Fight Club was awesome but Troy was better.

Crab Pitt said...

Thanks guys but i was going to change the name whether you gave me a "nod" or not... I mean really a nod? You guys were practically giddy with excitement. Give me a break. And DiCrab's i love ya man but don't bring up Troy, I didn't really like the way they captured my hiney in one of the first scenes.

DiCrabrio said...

"That is why no one will remember your name"