Sunday, June 12, 2011

Opinions For Dummies



Hey Everyone,
I have been recently bothered by people disagreeing with me in my music choices. I have realized that this is a stupid thing to be disgruntled about considering everyone has their own opinions and very few people will see eye-to-eye with me when it comes to music taste. I'm going to go out on a limb and say Weezer sucks. Now, consider what I have just said. Usually I would say this as fact, and I still think it to be fact but so many people disagree with me that I have to deem it opinion. I just don't get what people like about them. I find them bland and just lame. If you love them I am sorry, I just don't see it, and I hope we can continue our friendship. You may be reading this and thinking "hey Gordon-Crabitt, I think RZA sucks so you can find a red truck and get dragged behind it in a pot-hole filled in-road", and thats fine, because you're wrong. Just kidding. But really, I want to also take this time to complain about how much JIMMY BUFFET SUCKS. His most popular song is about cheeseburgers in paradise. Talk about idiot. And Landshark is voted worst beer created by the world's most interesting people. And what about all this modern pop garbage? What about the Beatles? They do nothing for me. I find them to be a bag of suck. Huge respect for them, they made music what it is today, all the credit to them for the modern music. Guilty as charged with the stories. Maybe its because everybody overrates them, or because I had to listen to Lucy in the Sky or Yellow Submarine everyday in art class. Who knows. If I continue to ramble about how much I hate some popular bands everyone reading the blog would hate me so I'll keep quiet now. But at the end of the day, if your favorite band isn't 311, the Gorillaz, Wu-tang(group,not band), Led, Floyd, U2, Rush, or something similar, then guess what ...

1 comment:

DiCrabrio said...

The last sentence of this post is soooo wrong, but I also enjoyed it. Nice Crabitt