Thursday, July 7, 2011

Potter: Losing Hope

As the time inches closer and closer to the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 the last installment of what might go unchallenged as the greatest book to film series of all time, I am beginning to lose faith that I can reread all of these books in time. As I live a very stressful, and time consuming CRAB life, it is hard to set aside time for reading.  Tonight will conclude with me finishing the second book, but frankly thats not good enough. I am not dedicated enough to the cause to put aside a flourishing social life and a spotty workout schedule.  Don't get me wrong I am a huge fan and I have already read each book close to 8 times on average the first three probably 12ish times. I am not admitting defeat either, nooooo I will push on even if I have no hope to finish, I will persist because I read out of respect for the tale and for its author. I should have given myself more time, but I am a bit full of myself sometimes and I can overestimate my abilities just a tad.  But I am in no way, however, a liar for I truly did believe I could do it. I posted a few Harry Potter videos just to provide a Potter-CRAB-pick-me-up for anyone feeling a tad down in the dumps like myself.
Enjoys the vids.
DiCrabs Obvi
 

1 comment:

J.G. Crabitt said...

Honestly I got no hope because I've finished 4 chapters of the first book. Just can't spend time reading, not in my blood.