Thursday, July 7, 2011

Basketball Diaries



I just briefly want to escape the Harry Potter phase on the blog and draw your attention to some sports talk. Tonight I want to focus on one of my all time favorite players, Dennis Rodman. The 2 time NBA all-star and recent Hall of famer is without a doubt the best rebounder to ever play the game. Not only did he entertain us on the court, but off it as well with his extreme personality and antics. Rodman, who played for the Pistons, Spurs, Bulls, Lakers, and Mavericks, is a 5 time NBA champion as well as a 2 time defensive player of the year. Here he is being awesome. I love players like this, he's a Happy Gilmore of Basketball. Ya know who sucks? The Celtics. The only respectable player they have ever had is Larry Bird, or maybe this guy.



Have a great night and remain Crabby, PACE

J.G

1 comment:

DiCrabrio said...

This post brought me much enjoyment young J.G., basketball is love. That will be all.
The Celtics do suck.

DiCrabs out.