Monday, July 4, 2011

3 Down and a Sharp's to go




With DiCrabrio's internet down I offered to do the Potter post of the day. I feel like I should be getting a party foul for what you're about to read, and I would humbly accept it. I started the Sorcerers Stone the other day in hopes that I could at least finish the first 2 books by the time the final movie came out. Thus far I have completed 3 chapters and that is all. I haven't really had much time, been working a ton lately, but nonetheless no excuse to not read about Mr. Potter's adventures. I will add, however, that in just my brief time re-reading this book, I have grown to hate the Dursely's more and notice that Dumbledore is ultra-boss. So great job Rowling. I plan on reading more tomorrow, but as for now I must meditate and rest for I am sick as a fish out of the water.

If you just watched the video, then ya suck.

So wish me luck as I continue my quest through Hogwarts and whatever.
PACE

2 comments:

Len Crabitz said...

i guess i suck

DiCrabrio said...

Thank ya sir, and yeah ya suck Len