Sunday, July 1, 2012

Parkour: Solo Run

J.G. Speaking,
This past semester at Hogwarts, I decided to take matters of parkour into my own hands. You see, DiCrabs was always busy studying in the library (most likely snatching books from the restricted section) and I never really associated myself with the MAD team because Len and Pitt were rather snotty to me (probably just jealous of my quidditch skills). So, some nights Nearly Headless Nick would accompany me to the rooftops where I would handle nail some ledges on my own. I hit quite a few gaps; the most notable was my double-touch ankle grab between two buildings. I also hit an eagle wing wrist twist, a long-air tuck, and of course a triple dip dudeson dive. Had to avoid the hoppity hop folks, another effort will be made once DiCrabs and I get the chance.







God Speed Spiderman...PACE!

-J.G.

1 comment:

DiCrabrio said...

I can't believe you CRAB! I have been trying to pull off the eagle wing wrist twist for weeks,jealous. Thats soo WP duder.
-DiCrabrio