Monday, July 18, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Teaser

I'm a bit disappointed with this one.


I was psyched to see the teaser before Harry Potter, thats some well deserved slot time, by the way. I had heard it was going to be revealed to fans and movie-goers alike last week and that just added more throbbing to my veins as I sat in my theater chair awaiting Mister Potter to engulf the movie screen. I guess because the Dark Knight did so well and was such a good film I expected the teaser to just give me goosebumps and/or butterflies. I got more of a sunken gut feeling because all I caught was a millisecond shot of a lame looking Bane and an old Gary Oldman (ha) being sick as Batman has clearly left his cowl. Sort of reminds me of Spiderman 2 (Tobey Maguire is a beast). Anyway, the teaser was very well done and it made me desire to see more, which is exactly the point. I guess I was just hoping to get a glimpse of myself as a cop, or Hathaway as Catwoman, and I was also hoping Bane would look more like this.

I suppose I'm pretty much just angry because I'm a huge batman fan and I'm gonna cry if its not comic book accurate. I also really wanted me, Joseph Gordon Crabitt, to play the riddler (or at least DiCrabrio). Still love the movies though. If you haven't caught the teaser (meaning you havent seen potter, meaning you suck) check it out here

Let me know what you thought, people, and thanks for checking out the blog.

PACE, J.G

1 comment:

DiCrabrio said...

Agree with you on the disappointment with the teaser, but you have to remember it was just that a teaser. And Tobey sucks ps.