Thursday, June 9, 2011

Safari Zone


Look, I'm a huge fan of the safari zone and all of the pokemon it has to offer (speaking primarily of blue/red mind you) but sometimes it just ticks me right off. Wild Pinsir appears. I bait it. I wait, patiently. I'm feeling good about this pinsir sitting in my PC as a "Pincorey" or "Coreysir" right? WROng! The safariball seizes to hit Pinsir twice before he flees into the 1% chance I'll ever find his beetlejuice-looking mug again. On my way to find the Warden's teeth, I find a tauros with about 33 steps to spare. He glances at my half-shaken gameboy color blue eyes, lifts his head, and bounces. Just like that. Missed him with a safariball. So I try half-stepping my way to find the warden's teeth until the buzzer rings and I am sent out of the zone resenting ever stepping foot in the dang place. I know I have to find the danged warden's false chompers in there because I talked to him earlier and he slurred more words than a drunk "good-evening sir" toll collector. I was tempted to ask him "Dave, where's your teeth?" but figured it to be inappropriate in 2d retrospective and considering my Butterfree is Butler (?) (See Above Right). So basically this is just a J.G. Rant. To keep it funny I consistently threw rocks at nidorina's.
Have a crabby day jobins,
Crabbit

P.S. Don't make the same mistake I did. Party Foul

1 comment:

DiCrabrio said...

I completely agree Crabbit. I feel as though the safari Zone has its moments, but the level of difficulty in catching a Pokemon considered rare is out of this world. I mean at least give me a chance, what sort of dumb-ass Pokemon runs away when ya give it food? How is that fun?? Did the makers of the game really envision their players just walking around aimlessly through this miniature version of purgatory while Pinsir and Tauros taunt and jeer at the inferior safari balls you are provided? The place is a waste of time.
DiCrabrio Signing out>