Friday, June 10, 2011

Parkour Free Running at Work

J.G. Crabbit and I collectively upped our game at work today. During our weekly recycling duties (you know we do our part to save the Planet) we chose to add a little flare by infusing Parkour free running. With Len Crabitz at the wheel of our recycling receptacle we took off. Speeding off down the road Crabbit started slow with a few can jumps but worked up into a couple spectacular aerobatic marvels.  A toe kick rivaled by no other followed by a stifling kick off tree.  Not the athletic boss my partner is, I started slower with a few hops and stump jumps, but came into my own with a flawless spin off tree.  Crabitz had his mind blown.  Next week I'll give you more Parkour updates as my teammate and I dare to reach our mythical potential.

Have a Crabby Day peeps.

1 comment:

J.G. Crabitt said...

I feel like this post can't even do our parkour justice. Believe me, I love this post, love it. But our uncanny skills that blossomed out of a love for success triumphed anything previously deemed impossible. I highly doubt any of our techniques could be replicated by anyone other than a member of the F.A.G team. See you next recycling day for an hour of flippin stickin and see ya later bye!