Friday, June 15, 2012

On the Move: Hugh Crabman


Farewell Hugh, it was fun.

The Hugh Crabman

experiment, though short lived, was fun and necessary. Though the people voted to change the name, I decided not too because I'm a CRAB and I do whatever the heck I want. Thanks to the fans for voting, but looking back on old posts with my teammate helped me realize that there is just too much history with J.G. The fact that DiCrabs and I did the film "Inception" together and also bonded on the set of "Django Unchanged" gave great reminder to all of the CRABs that unity is the foundation of our club. The book of CRAB is on the way gents, and J.G. will be returning strongly. Maybe we'll see Hugh in the future, but its doubtful.
J.G. staying Crabby-


Crabitt

2 comments:

Crab Pitt said...

im kinda mad that you didnt foolow the voice of the people, the people who we will very soon lead to crabtopia.. -_- MAD team wha

J.G. Crabitt said...

The people don't know CRAB history yet Pitt, thats why we need to write the book of CRAB