Monday, November 14, 2011

Schaub Down; Favre In?

So as you all have probably heard, Houston Texans QB Matt Schaub is out indefinitely with a foot injury of some sort. This leaves the AFC favorites (in some eyes) in a bit of a jiffy. Matt Leinart will be replacing him and what we've seen of him so far hasn't been too promising. I find it interesting that he got the boot in Arizona and didn't play a game for Houston last season (is this historically accurate?) and yet they are relying on him to get the job done. Profootball talk had a post today about the Texans possibly bringing in all-time great Brett Favre. Yes, I know I talk about Favre a lot on the blog but it is not enough. And this time I am dead serious; Favre to Houston could be a possibility. Bring Favre in with Andre Johnson, Foster and Tate with a revamped Wade Phillip defense and you might just get to the superbowl (and lose to the packers). I think it would be a brilliant move. Who could stop them in the AFC? Not the pats or ravens...maybe the steelers but I doubt it. The Jets won't make playoffs (at least I don't think so...but I am overly critical because I analyze every game), and I don't see the Bengals stopping them or the Titans if they come close. Raiders and Chargers are both hit-or-miss teams. I don't know, I just think they'd go to the house. The world would hate Favre more for coming back but don't count the idea out, the man is still a player and would beat out more than half the QB's for a starting job. Best Ever.
BTW- The movie "The Punisher" with Thomas Jane and Travolta is horrible. Couldn't watch more than 40 mins.
PACE to my Crab-peeps

No comments: