Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School and Back to Goldblum

First things first I would like to apologize to any CRAB BLOG fans out there for my long absence.  The absence was much too long in my opinion, and I plan on not letting it happen again.  As I have just begun work on a few different articles, here is an old standby for you to take pleasure in as you wait for a more polished piece.
In this video, Jeff Goldblum is interviewed by Martin Short's obnoxious talk show character Jiminy Glick.  Goldblum is as crafty, witty, intelligent, and devilishly handsome as usual.  The man can literally do no wrong; he could rape and pillage an entire town only to be met by an onslaught of adoring fans. For those who are unaware, Jeff Goldblum was the 1st of a select few individuals we here at CRAB Blog like to call honorary CRABs.  In honor of this achievement, I decided to get 2 vinyl  stickers of his face at different points in his career placed on the back my car.  Now every trunk visit is a Goldenblumed one$$$. I hope you enjoy this display of Goldblumage.

Have a Crabby Day everybody, I missed ya.
-DiCrabrio  

1 comment:

J.G. Crabitt said...

(claps in martin shorts face) "er.eh. theres so much to talk about, eh so much to talk about" -Jeff Goldblum.

Martin short almost ruins this interview, btw. sucks so bad.