Monday, August 1, 2011

Bane's Costume Revealed!


Hey Kids,
First off may I say I am incredibly sorry for the long time no post ordeal; I have been busy on other projects (such as the Muscles Gladstone/JG Crabbit musical collab). I know you will all pardon me and understand. First may I say I like the look for Bane, but I will not invest too much stock in these photos. I'm POSITIVE he will not be wearing the thick coat the whole time because in the teaser Bane is seen approaching a tired Batman in little to no clothes. Second, hats off to Nolan for doing what he does best; making comic book characters fit into the modern world. Joker was great (I'm a better Joker, proven) and Scarecrow was fantastic. Not to mention Neison as Ghul. Straight up killed it. I'm not going to go on rambling because the picture tells a story in itself, Party foul? Enjoy, and thanks to our longtime friends at Ign.com for covering the story first, letting us steal it, and get hits on our superior blog. PACE!

Have A crabby viewing of Bane and his pre-maturely balding self, and click the title, its a link, fools.

No comments: