Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Public Party Foul: Sucking So Bad X2


Hey I'm back with another batch of public party fouls. I could honestly give out about 9 for the week, there were so many today and yesterday alone. Here's one that I doubt anyone will disagree with. I really don't know what this guy is trying to do. I think he's trying to make people laugh, but I honestly can't tell. He's just so bloody obnoxious that I can't stand it; the sight of him makes me want to stick a screwdriver through my ear and into my abnormally large brain. I worked with him on 3rd rock, and it sucked. I remember this one scene in particular, Lithgow found my pot and tried to turn it into a joke. Ya blew it, Lord Farquar. And by "it" I mean life. Sir, I am kindly informing you that you have made 0 people laugh and 6 people smile. Thats less than this guy. Grow up.


Next Public party foul is long overdue and overcooked. I'm talking strictly Betty White. She's been around for centuries and still nobody cares about her. Her greatest feat was being tackled in a superbowl commercial, in which she clearly had a stunt double. I really can't believe she's still trying to make people smirk, giggle, or chuckle, because all I do when I see her is wince in extreme pain. But Betty I really won't go on roasting you because my mother always told me it was wrong to insult the dead. Too far or not far enough? You decide, PACE!
P.S. The Picture below was sent to me in the email. Nudie Magazie Day! Enjoy.

1 comment:

DiCrabrio said...

Haha, oh Billy you do suck. Adolf though? yikes he made no one laugh ever, not even the dumb. Love the post dude keep up the best work