Thursday, June 23, 2011

Follow the Owl?

In this announcement to the fans J.K. Rowling, the author responsible for the magical Harry Potter book series, shares what will surely be the next craze in the Harry Potter phenomenon.  Rowling describes it as an online reading experience that is built around the the Harry Potter books series.  She explains that it will be the exclusive place where audio books and e books will be sold and that she will be divulging secrets about the magical world that she has held secret for these 13 years.  Personally I cannot wait for the fall to reread these books again in a different format, but what does Rowling mean when she says, "Follow the Owl?" Being a huge admirer of the series, it upsets me to think if this is some sort of code that only true fans can decode than I simply am not the fan I thought I was. However, as if I was not already planning on reading the books again, this announcement has rekindled the flame for the wizarding world.  I plan on purchasing the books in different languages to experience it in different ways while simultaneously learning a new language.  J.K. Rowling you are a genius, and I will read whatever you create.

Have a Crabtastic Day Everybody. 

Ps. Feel free to comment on what you believe Rowling's riddle to mean and I will do the same.
      

1 comment:

J.G. Crabitt said...

Hope to hear more about the deathly hallows! Look Dementors! (Is that a party foul?)